Annual Thanksgiving Fund, Established 2007-2008
Recognizing the need and the cost of a truly excellent education, we established the Thanksgiving Fund. Because tuition income does not cover the actual cost of educating each child, the balance must be made up through the generous donations of those friends and families committed to St. John's Academy, its mission and vision.
In order to fulfill our mission, vision, and purpose we believe we need to be able to:
- Maintain small class size.
- Provide excellent teacher training in classical Christian pedagogy.
- Retain faculty who love God and their students and are lifelong learners.
- Compensate faculty and staff.
- Continue to grow in our understanding and implementation of classical Christian education .
- Identify, recruit, and hire teachers who can meet the requirements of providing a rigorous classical Christian education.